Template Download | 模板下载
Steps for Paper Submission | 投稿步骤
- Create an icnof account. (For new user),
- Click on the following link URL : （投稿链接） http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ccvt2021
- Enter iconf. user name and password
- Go to new submission
- Fill the details and upload the paper in pdf
- Wait for the response from CCVT 2021 Team
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Authors | 投稿须知
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 8 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
Review Process | 审稿流程
All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
Plagiarism Policy | 文章原创政策
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICITE2020 submission and the significance of this contribution.
Important Dates | 重要日期
|April 30th, 2021
|May 20th, 2021
|June 10th, 2021
|September 17-19, 2021