Registration Fee | 注册费用
Before June 10th, 2021
After June 10th, 2021
( Students or Committees)
|520 USD / 3600 CNY||560 USD / 3900 CNY|
|560 USD / 3900 CNY||600 USD / 4200 CNY|
|Oral Presentation Only||450 USD / 3200 CNY||480 USD / 3400 CNY|
|320 USD / 2200 CNY||350 USD / 2400 CNY|
|170 USD / 1200 CNY||170 USD / 1200 CNY|
|Additional Paper(s)||400 USD / 2800 CNY / Per One||400 USD / 2800 CNY / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / 450 CNY / One Page||70 USD / 450 CNY / One Page|
|Extra Proceedings||80 USD / 500 CNY / Per One||80 USD / 500 CNY / Per One|
Important Notes | 重要提醒
- One regular registration is within TEN Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- Each Accepted paper needs registration by at least one of its authors for publication.
- Registration fees do not include travel expenses.
- Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款政策
1. Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
2. Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
3. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The ICITE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The ICITE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Registration Fee include
1. Technical Sessions.
2. 15 minutes oral presentation time (Q&A included)
3. Tutorials Coffee breaks.
4. Lunch & Dinner.
5. Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
6. Conference document (proceedings on book)
7. Reception Details listed in registration form
1. Technical Sessions.
2. Tutorials Coffee breaks.
3. Lunch & Dinner.
4. Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
5. Conference document
6. Reception Details listed in registration form